Cyber Security Can Also be a Profit Center
Cyber security – it seems that every day we hear of yet another breach or attack. For many SMBs, keeping their business and information safe is a never ending activity, with endless number of possible solutions, and costs that keep spiraling. As opposed to large corporations which have the resources and experts to help sift through the garbles of information available, SMBs (and consumers) are usually lost in this world. This is an great opportunity for service providers to sell cyber security as a service to their business customers - As a managed service. The webinar will outline an approach to deliver this service, which features:
- Superior Protection – Accurately detect multidimensional attacks and automatically adjusts security measures, in real time, to combat them – both for yourself and for your customers.
- Low TCO – Uses carrier-grade multitenant NFV to combine security with broadband connectivity. So the same infrastructure 'packs a double punch'.
- Win-Win Business Case – Relieves SMBs of their security burden while providing new service provider revenue streams.
- Ray LeMaistre, Editor in Chief, Light Reading
- Jonathan Homa, Sr. Director of Portfolio Marketing, ECI
- Yaron Bielous, VP Cyber Security Line of Business
- John Loveland, Security Strategies, Verizon